RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
website makers

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Free is cooler  ;D
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
No it's not, freely hosted websites give visitors the impression that you don't even care enough about your site to get some proper hosting for it.

I basically by principle don't bother with invisionfree or other freely hosted forums, along with freely hosted sites, and I know alot of other people don't either.

Check the link in the forum footer, it hardly costs much.
bringing sexy back

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
no-one ver goes on free websites.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I can understand something free if you're just starting out, but if you want people to take you seriously it's probably a wise idea to pay like Silverline mentioned before.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
But I don't want to pay for a site that will not be visited much...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well there you are.

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
But I don't want to pay for a site that will not be visited much...
Well, you can't expect people to just KNOW about your site and want to visit it. You have to advertise it and put a lot of effort into it, it's not all instant gratification. :P

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
How should I advertise?  ???

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Forums mostly I guess.

I don't really advertise my site, though it's gotten reasonably popular just through word of mouth.
bringing sexy back

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
i use search engines
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Yeah, and then be on  the 234 st page!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
Freewebs=Absolute shit.

totally... I wouldn't touch free webs with a ten foot pole

Free site type of websites are so annoying... I usually just leave
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 09:43:52 PM by Atomic »

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I dunno, does D-Rad server come with any sitebuilding programs?

Rep:
Level 102
lol, it's hosting.

If you're a newbie, you could use something called Site Spinner.

Or, you could use a CMS. My site is powered by a CMS ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What CMS do you recommend I use?

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Freewebs=Absolute shit.

totally... I wouldn't touch free webs with a ten foot pole

Free site type of websites are so annoying... I usually just leave
Would you touch it with an 11 foot pole? I feature my webs on the frontpage.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 102
What CMS do you recommend I use?

I use Joomla, and I <3 it :3 It's a large thing to upload (a couple thousand files in a joomla) so I'd wait for fios ;_:
bringing sexy back

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
drivehq. ja.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Lol, I sort of loged in that joomla demo, andchange some things!!

check this out! http://demo.joomla.org/

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
PLease gay children, this site maker RULZ!!!

whoo hoo, shit piles everywhere!!!!!!!!!

ok.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

wtf?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Thats what I didnt edit :p

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It reset the page on you.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

It's junk text.

QUOTE:

"There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc."

lipsum.com