RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
website makers

Rep:
Level 90
website makers what program do u use?

i use nvu but im switching to fusion 8.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
GoLive with Dreamweaver. Well, doesn't really matter I suck at web-type things.

Rep:
Level 90
nvm im not switching to fusion 8 it sucks u are limited to there templates and styles so gay.nvu gives u full fredom so im sticking with it for now.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I've used NVU a couple of times. When I first used it I didn't have a clue. I have dreamweaver 8 but don't use it for creating anything. I use it sometimes for easier editing of a page, like the colours and that =/

I don't bother with anything really and just use a CMS.

For the SMF skins I make I just use the online editor thing built into the forum, which is basically like notepad.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
i noticed something on my website package.it dosent have a mysql data base so i cant add a forum is there any forum that dosent use my sql?
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
They all do. You could always just get somebody else to host the mysqldb. Nobody knew it but m-wave's forums were using a mySQL database hosted by me ~

Not any more though seeing as m-wave was shut down by michaelxp =/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
can u host a my sqldb for me?
Yay i got a zoo sort of

i use my own hosting service.H-SPHERE.

Rep:
Level 90
i have a host from 1and1.com but it didnt come with a mysql database and i dont want to use forumsvibe.

(school blocked forumsvibe)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts II
This will sound dumb but, I don't use any program. I use HTML and some minor CSS on a blank notebook document and thats all. You can see how one of my sites turned out  http://freewebs.com/luigisrump/index.htm. Yeah the whole theme to the site is a butt... Just stay with me on the point. Just look for an HTML site, I recommend http://www.wise-old-man.com/, and then try to do it on your own. Use the site as a source for codes you don't know or how to make codes you know even better. You may not get the best results the first time, or you might even get better results because there are no limitations! The only limitations are set by you! Hope this might help.
~ Lilgoaliebro ~
NEW PROJECT(Untitled) - 3%
Graphics - 5%     Storyline - 15%    Map - 2%
Classes, skills, weapons, armor, etc. - 20%
NPCs & Quests - 0%

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I use Dreamweaver, but I could really use any program because I code all of my pages entirely by hand in valid XHTML and CSS. The only reason I use dreamweaver is because it color codes the different tags so it's easier on my eyes :)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I wanted to look for a web host too, or use my own PC but Westfield said he will host mine, I can use Dreamweavre while i'm waiting though :-D

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
<3 i be using Note Pad and Dreamweaver.

use dreamweaver for visial layout stuff, but i get fucked off with it messing up font sizes and colours with its crap CMS editor so i do that in HTML
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Mostly notepad. I also use Tripod from time to time.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
Its all about notepad.

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
I use frontpage. Handy program, only not for beginners... And I also use Flash Proffesional 8 for my menu's and intro's
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I use notepad at the moment. I have dreamweaver somewhere, I just haven't gotten around to finding it and installing it again since I formatted (and it's been around a month...I'm lazy I guess).

I used HTML-Kit a few times on a friends computer, I kinda liked that. And I've used Frontpage too, but I don't remember much about so I can't really comment on it.

Anyways, I'm not really skilled when it comes to web design, so notepad works for me. :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
I have dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop CS2, all the rest of Studio8....

but I only use like paint, fireworks and notepad

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Its all about the EditPlus. Though not open source its super fast and has sexy syntax highlighting.

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Sometimes if I can, BlueVoda (an HTML site maker, a dl tho)

and freewebs

BlueVoda + Freewebs HTML site = Good website  :D

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Freewebs=Absolute shit.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Indeed, If you want free bannerless and phpsupported webhosting: Awardspace.com
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
or drivehq.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 102
Or just buy your own hosting :/
bringing sexy back