RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ps2 question

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
i was wonderin if it is possible to play ur ps2 on the computer and if it is what do i need

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
^^^GOD is watching^^^
i think you can just get a usb cable and hook it up through the usb ports.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
there are emulators which emulate the ps2 but using a ps2 you then have to download ROMS which are ps2 games ripped of the cd in some way or another. its not worth the effort if you can tick any of the following:

? small hard drive(the roms are quite big)
? dont like breaking the law
? dont have a usb controller(using the keyboard is really arkward

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So PS2 emulators are at a useable state now? =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
im sure there not illegal yet but getting an emulator and using it is a lot of hassle just stick wiht the ps2

(emulators blow)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Emulators are legal. The only thing, that is illegal is possesing a dumped BIOS (on a PC) WITHOUT possesing a PS2.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
the roms are illegal aswell  but if you already own the game it is fine

ive seen stable ps2 emulators but never bothered there arnt many ps2 roms yet :)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well, if you managed to find a decent working ps2 emulator, you could run the games you already own on your computer. I personally have gone through 2 ps2s, 'cause they're pretty shoddily made. If another one broke, I think playing the games on my computer would be a nice alternative to dishing out however many dollars for a new ps2.