RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
more then 999??

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
what do i do!?? i have 999 weapons! and i need more!! how can i extend it further then 999 in RPG maker XP legal version
please help me out here i dont know where to post this so i post here someone help me out and i will be your slave (almost atleast *smiles* also i need more hen 99 armors items etc etc
"mess with the best Die like the rest"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You really shouldn't need more that that. About half the Games I've seen made with RM XP only have 4-5 weapons per class. Are you trying to have like 50 weapons per class? You may want to give a further explanation of why your game has that many weapons.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
My game will have 15~20 weapons per class, altough, there will be weapons, that can be used by multiple classes.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
wow, 999? i only have 5-7 weapons per class and 8 rare weapons, one 4 each class. what are you trying to do exactly?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
How do you people live with such few weapons? I'm using on average about 15, like Blizzard.

But this is all irrellevant to the topic. Chances are there is no script to enable more than 999 weapons and such, as no one really has a need for it. To be honest, a game with that many weapons would be too overwhelming, and I wouldn't like having to be able to choose between so many different weapons at a time.
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
ok, thanks for the reply's, but my game is going to be... well... HUGE, and you are able to make your own weponry etc, so tahts 50 weps there, becasue i like to have diffrent weps armors etc. so there are bows that are just as strong as swords of same level, also, i got NO classes, i use custom lvl up script so people choose what they want, so you can just go up in fx 2 str 3 health, and keep on like that and you will becoem a spell weak warrior with massive health and dmg output, but choose int and so forth and get a weak make that can use the best spells in the game etc, instead ;)
"mess with the best Die like the rest"

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
ok, thanks for the reply's, but my game is going to be... well... HUGE, and you are able to make your own weponry etc, so tahts 50 weps there, becasue i like to have diffrent weps armors etc. so there are bows that are just as strong as swords of same level, also, i got NO classes, i use custom lvl up script so people choose what they want, so you can just go up in fx 2 str 3 health, and keep on like that and you will becoem a spell weak warrior with massive health and dmg output, but choose int and so forth and get a weak make that can use the best spells in the game etc, instead ;)

You know, instead of making that many weapons, there's a script in which you can make the weapons in-game without setting them up in the database. It's pretty cool. It's mouse and keyboard enabled, you can also name your weapons.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i wanted to say this there is a way but it requirs alot of knowledge and  skill

just make a expansion pack that adds a new area or somthing like link 1g game to 2g
My Cookie

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Alright I've done this in my game already...

I'll make a tutorial later tommorrow so everyone can have a full game..

PS: If you guys want unlimited weapons make them all variables, and have all the stats change!
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
wow dude cant wait till you finish that game!
mark