RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Beef roast and brown rice.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Homemade hamburger helper, honey lemon carrots, and salad 

Rep: +0/-0Level 38
Learn before you teach. Teach before you die.
Kimchi. And kimchi.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
I had a piece of cake...  ;9
I'm going to have to eat better so I don't look bad on here. ^^'

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

I just ate 4 fruit rollups (all at once) and 7 Oreos for lunch. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

I am addicted to sugar so your posts make me drool xD

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Haha I'm sorry, Jules! ^^
I'll do better!

And Halo that's funny. XD
But those are SO good... So I understand. :3

I'm going to make something better for dinner.
Maybe chicken alfredo...
Not sure if that's 'better', but it's gluten free... XD

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I wanted to do some actual cooking today, so I decided to try and make this from a recipe:

Spoiler for:

My dad was a bit skeptical and insisted that it's better to just stick to our normal method of making Chicken Alfredo: boil noodles, microwave (or sometimes sautee) a can of sauce, and mix the chicken with the sauce. It always ends up looking like a nasty white cheese soup. Against his judgement, I went ahead and tried to (mostly...somewhat) follow the recipe! Here is the result:

Spoiler for:

The picture is much less clear, and not quite as fancy looking. But it tastes a lot better than the old method! ;o; I'm so proud <3 I ended up adding too much noodles, compared to sauce. Luckily, milk and butter saved the day!

The only little issue I had was with the crummy Kroger-brand chicken I picked out, but its weird taste got drowned out by the sauce. :drsword:

(We need a cooking thread sometime. ;_; )
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
oh my word, that looks awesome, you go girl!   

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
this is also a cooking thread

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
But not a recipe sharing thread.  Come on Strike, get with it :P

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
There's been a lot of pasta lately!
I'm eating spaghetti! XD

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
We can totally do a cooking thread...
I had a can of chunky brand sirloin burger soup and some hot, buttery bread. Mmmmmmmm....

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Nothing, because the antibiotics I've been on gave me the runs.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I'd take that over what antibiotics do to me. ;9 All of the ones that I've taken have either...

1. Tried to kill me (ceclor)
2. Try to close my throat up and give me horrible chest pains (basically #1) (clindamycin)
3. Give me weird red bumps on my face (penicillin)

;9 Being allergic to stuff sucks.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Some of these may get switched around depending on how lazy I am lol

Spoiler for what we're eating this week:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh man ;_; Those all sound good... I wish I could get my family to settle on one of those, but...yeah... ;9 Picky eaters.

I actually had some cooking help today! B) Me and Dr. Mc made something pretty good for dinner~! We went to this Asian Market and got some marinaded chicken cuts and made that, cutting up the thigh meat into smaller chunks. Afterwards, I took some rice and cooked it (and a couple eggs) in what was left of the chicken's marinade.

Spoiler for my bowl of yummies:

It was pretty damn good. The rice didn't really have much flavor, despite the awesome marinade (there wasn't much of it left), but it went excellently with the chicken. Because same marinade, duuuh. Couldn't go wrong. B)

It wasn't 100% homemade, but it was delish. B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 41
Pancakes, eggs, toast and an English muffin.

Big ol' breakfasts are the best.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
It's dinner for me. :3

Cube Steak. MmMmmMMmmm....  ;8

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Nothing, because I'm an idiot and didn't pack a lunch for my yummy 16 hour shift. *grabs the takeout menus*

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
To what...

TO ARMS! *hastily wolfs down chicken tenders*

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Today's meal is Rice & Pink Beans with some Chicken Breast ~

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Fajitas.
And a really girly Strawberry Daiquiri.

Muahahahaha!!