RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I will be having Long John Silver's fishies. And hush puppies. With vinegar and salt. Oh yeah!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Being the privaleged and respectable citizen that I am I dined on a fine meal of beans and sausage and egg and bacon and hash browns and brown sauce and beans and toast and beans and bacon.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Bowl of Mac n' Cheese. Was the only thing I ate all day. : O

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dude, you must eat more! This is America, after all...

I had a Black Dragon, a sushi roll made with tuna, eel, avacado, and a tempura shrimp running the length of the roll. Holy shit was it GOOD.

Rep:
Level 96
heheh, nice. believe me I woulda, but Christmas has me flat fuckin' broke yo.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Fuckin' pizza
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
Spaghettios a while ago with lots of parmesan cheese.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I just got to my lunch. Pickled veggies over rice. Meh.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I had only a chocolate covered marzipan ball with hazelnut ganache in the center.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Two cheeseburgers from Whataburger.

Cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast

Rep:
Level 98
:vegetarianwife:

I myself had a hot chicken and ranch flatbread sandwich, homemade.

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
Cafeteria gumbo. It gets worst everyday. -_-
Is it illegal to kill a man because it's a sin, or because war weren't declared?

And is this how you would treat an "idiot", dear sir, or is it just how you troll?

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
NOTHING!!!! I had to iron my school cloths.
Is it illegal to kill a man because it's a sin, or because war weren't declared?

And is this how you would treat an "idiot", dear sir, or is it just how you troll?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Home made chicken strips.

First you take a boneless chicken breast.
then you cut it in to strips

if you think some of the strips cut from the thicker part of the chicken breast are too wide just split em.

Then you bread the strips

then you fry em in a frying pan. flipping the strips when needed.

you'll know when it's done when the breading is browned on both sides of each strip

This shit is super easy to make and ultra delicious.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 11:11:32 PM by Ezio Auditore da Firenze »

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Overall Decent guy with an anger issue.
I bowl of Tandoori Rice with cabbage.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Rice with egg, peas, water chestnuts and onions in it. :P

It was delicious! :3
Winter is Coming

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Tea. That's all I had today. Not so much, but I wil eat a real breakfeast when I arrive to work.

A quarter head of cabbage.
Raw.

Ceasar salad with a chicken thigh.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Gyros plate. Bad idea.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
A grilled cheese sandwich, cooked to perfection with a shredded blend of Mozza, cheddar, and jalapeno cheese, with garlic butter in place of regular butter, on whole wheat bread, and served with coffee, double double.

I like cooking.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's quarter past one and i haven't eaten yet. WE DON'T HAVE ANY MILK!!!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I had a muffin and a slice of birthday cake on my first break at work, which is kind of like my breakfast. Also, I had breakfast for dinner. So...I had 2?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
You had brinner? You are one lucky resource artist. I'm going to have lunch now.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know