RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Apparently buckshot improves cooking skils.

PERFECTLY grilled mahi-mahi, grilled asparagus(still crunchy!) homemade hummus, grape leaves stuffed with lamb and broiled eggplant and tomato stacks. It ws DIVINE.
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
PERFECTLY grilled mahi-mahi, grilled asparagus(still crunchy!) homemade hummus, grape leaves stuffed with lamb and broiled eggplant and tomato stacks. It ws DIVINE.

Oh god, you jerk. The mahi-mahi I could give or take but mediterranean food is like the shits beyond shits.  ;9

Cassoulet, it's like a casserole but better. It's also one of the most awesome comfort foods ever.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Chicken lettuce wraps (same as P.F. Changs) and stir fry chicken. It was delicious. :]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Get this. Tofu, sliced about the size of a playing card, coated in panko and parmesan shred, sauteed in olive oil and garlic.

Now get this... it was fantastic!

Oh god, you jerk. The mahi-mahi I could give or take but mediterranean food is like the shits beyond shits.  ;9

Yeah... my wife is teh shits!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:20:51 AM by EvilM00s »

Rep:
Level 82
Soul Crossblade!!
Hot ramen with rice and chicken tempura.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Some sort of greens, some sort of sausage in a pot with some sort of beans. It was pretty good.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Some kind of tomato-noodle-cheese casserole with meatballs. My neighbour made it for us. It tasted okay, but it did not agree with my system...

Rep:
Level 82
I had cereal for breakfast today.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*kadump!* What the heck? I think RMRK just drove over a massive bump there.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
i had nothing i forget to eat

:-[

Well, I kinda eat two breakfasts, one at 6-7, or whenever I wake up, and then one again about an hour or two later.

Today, a bowl of peanut butter and a sliced banana.

Then, I dunno, here in a few minuets I'll have to get up and get something, getting pretty hungry.

Probably end up making some oatmeal or and egg.

Or both. ;D
Spoiler for:

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
Shredded wheat.. it was bland however, very unfortunate.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
>Shredded wheat
>bland

Motherfucker.

Almond Vanilla Shredded Wheat with vanilla Silk.

That right there's my guilty pleasure, let myself have it about once a week.

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Soymilk and oatmeal crackers.
I'm going vegan to lose weight. :(

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I recommend almond milk over soy milk. No need to punish yourself. Also, some people who go vegan don't lose weight because a lot of vegan foods (especially vegan foods that pretend to not be vegan foods) are kind of fatty. It also takes a lot of effort to stay healthy and make sure your body gets enough protein and vitamins. So, I'm not sure that it's necessarily a good choice for weight loss. Also, beware whey when buying your food, as it is a milk product that most people aren't aware is a milk product.

On that topic, I had oatmeal w/ almond milk this morning.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:41:44 PM by modern algebra »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I had soymilk and bamboo shoot salad today.
Well, the only problem about soymilk is that they don't have calcium (I'm drinking natural soymilk that is not fortified), so I still have to drink calcium supplement. It's kinda difficult to find almond milk here.

Actually, I'm not going vegan literally... I only eat less oily stuff, less fatty stuff, and more fruits and vegetables. :)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Currently in front of my computer enjoying a nice piece of almond/orange cake. :3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I had a sliced Honeycrrrrrisp apple, a sectioned mansarin orange, a handful of grapes and a slice of cinnamon rasin toast with olive oil spread, with a glass of tomato juice and a probiotic yogurt shooter. Dannon makes 'em.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Breaded Porkchops and mashed potatos.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Avid Procrastinator
Some Dominoes pepperoni pizza and chips
Group Pose!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Watery spaghetti.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Kellogs Frosted Flakes . . . with milk to add.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
In didn't wake up till 1, then didn't eat till 5..so Spaghetti