RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RolePlayersDomain (Forum)

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I've got a role playing forum that's in serious need of members.  Anyone interested should visit the following link:

http://s12.invisionfree.com/RolePlayersDomain/index.php

We play all sorts of forum-based RPGs, and our five central genres are Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror, and Sci-Fi.  So please check it out.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 11:40:56 PM by Silverline »
Current Project:  Untitled Game
----Early development phase

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'll join if its good i will stay lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I'll join if its good i will stay lol

Awesome.  We're now up to 8 members!
Current Project:  Untitled Game
----Early development phase

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Invisionfree =\
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Righteous Crusaders
IPB costs $165.  I used to have an Invisionfree forum... it wasn't so bad, but it got deleted like 2 weeks ago because it had been up for years.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why oh why pay for forum software, it's beyond me.

There's aguably better free alternatives :|

If you create a forum using invisionfree/forumsvibe/phpbb88/myfreeforum/1-2-free-forums/proboards and use it, then that's where it will live for it's life. You can't move away from them, because clearly they don't want you going elsewhere and earning less money for them through advertising.

Whereas if Crankeye wanted to he could pack up shop and have this forum somewhere else and even on different forum software within a few hours ~

Plus there's alot of people here who consider themselves "game companies".
    Look at their "corporation"'s site (freewebs) and their forums over on invisionfree/etc/. Sometimes, it's just an invisionfree/proboards forum, but they still call it a "site". They also refer to themselves as "we", which I usually find funny, though today, more annoying.

[/rant?]

Nothing against this "site" in particular; I haven't looked at it. Just when you've sat through a year of it ~
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 05:56:37 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Righteous Crusaders
Why oh why pay for forum software, it's beyond me.

There's aguably better free alternatives :|

If you create a forum using invisionfree/forumsvibe/phpbb88/myfreeforum/1-2-free-forums/proboards and use it, then that's where it will live for it's life. You can't move away from them, because clearly they don't want you going elsewhere and earning less money for them through advertising.

Whereas if Crankeye wanted to he could pack up shop and have this forum somewhere else and even on different forum software within a few hours ~

Plus there's alot of people here who consider themselves "game companies".