RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PS3 Pricing

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
 :-o
*HEART ATTACK*
thank god I'm waiting for a price drop before I buy ps3(no reason to buy it now ...all the good games come out a year or 2 after the system.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Retarded  :|

I'd definitely wait if I was going to buy a PS3. The Revolution on the other hand is going to be cheap on release, and is only going to get cheaper =D
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Tis not much more expensive than the 360  :mrgreen:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yep, no worries...

:mrgreen: PS3 Pricing is cool with me.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Retarded  :|

I'd definitely wait if I was going to buy a PS3. The Revolution on the other hand is going to be cheap on release, and is only going to get cheaper =D
^ima get both the revo i s only 200 and it come out with some good games(SSB)
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Ill probably end up getting all of them aswell  :evil:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'll be getting the Revolution first. I can't wait to prawn Crank at SSB ='D
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
^ still I fell(or atleast I think I would) feel awkward playing games with a remote...
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
I'll be getting the Revolution first. I can't wait to prawn Crank at SSB ='D

Prawn.. yeah right... :roll: lawl

But yeah I'm most def not gonna buy a PS3. They are definetly gonna lose a large portion of the users with such a high price :/

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
After a price drop or 2 the price will be reasonable besides the amercan dallar lost value so the cost must go up(granted this don't affect kids incomes so it may seem more expensive)
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 90
im getting a ps3 when it comes out prissing isnt bad (then again i dont use console systems that much witht he mouny i could upgrade my com.) o yeah a  cool thing about the revolution is that u can downlaod old nintedo games like exsitbike and mario.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Not limited to nentendo game I think its just you can put roms on it(i think Im not sure)
-Joseph Stalin

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Righteous Crusaders
From what I heard you download them for a price with the Revolution onto a HardDrive and then when you delete them you have to buy them again.  That's what I heard, sounds kinda anti-rom because it's stored on the HD and theres no way to get it off.  From what I've heard. lol.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Revolution for me! That's what Zelda: Twilight Princess is coming out on.
PS3 is WAY too expensive, plus the controller looks wierd.  :-o
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

im with the wii60 bandwagon , xbox 360 actually has a ton of jrpgs coming out for it believe it or not and i wanted the nintendo wii for a new gameplay expierence
Harman, the world won't change. All it does is turn. Now, let's dance.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
PS3 is around 700 dollars here in canada, what with the conversion and tax.... why would I buy that peice of crap? I want a game system, thats why I buy Wii.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Not to mention you can't play the PS3 unless you have the cable for it, sold separately.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Are you fucking KIDDING ME?!

you can play ps3 they give you a old cable though , sony doesnt give you component cable even for hd ps3
Harman, the world won't change. All it does is turn. Now, let's dance.

Rep:
Level 96
...OH. Well that makes sense then.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah. The whole system's built around fucking HD, and yet you can't use HD without paying extra money.

Rep:
Level 96

wow ps3 looks awesome

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay, I've said before but apparently I have to say it again. FUCK SONY!