RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Top 5 Games Ever

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE
1. Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time
2.Half Life 1&2
3.Halo 1&2
4.The Elder Scrolls Oblivion
5.Final Fantasy 7

Those are my favorites of all time.

and as far as megaman/X ive only really liked megaman zero 3
CLICKY
http://home.centurytel.net/pyromancer/game/flash/tdcm.swf
SO I WENT UP TO THIS GANGSTER AND HES ALL LIKE "YO MUTHAFU**KA."AND IM ALL LIKE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Righteous Crusaders
Well.  I got stuck at a point cause I didn't want to lose Harry (or was his name Henry?) my summoner.  The game named him that. If I didn't lose him I lost Agrias.  If I didn't lose anyone I was just hiding in the corners of the map.

Oh hey look I have a PM.

Also I don't have an actual Playstation so I play it on my computer and the files keep getting erased T_T

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
3. Halo
Best shooter game ever. Halo 2 wasn't so good compared to the original.

Okay... what?  I am really failing to understand why Halo is so popular.  It was probably the single most not revolutionary FPS I have ever played.  In fact, it had less features than most other FPS's.  You can only hold two weapons in your inventory at a time?  No actual strategy or thinkwork involved in the gameplay at all? (actually, a lot of FPS's apply to that last statement.)  It's quite sad, really.  And the story was way too... not cool.

Final fantasy 9--Obvious reasons!

final fantasy 7-good story line one of first RPG's i ever played

Haunting ground-Love a horror!

Tales of symphonia-good graphics,story everything

Resident evil 4-very fun and different story to the rest

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
5. Chaos Legion
That game was in fact more of a hack `n
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
^^^GOD is watching^^^
in this exact order
1.MGS 3:snake eater/subsisitance
2.MGS 1
3.super mario 64/DS
4.GTA:vice city
5.splinter cell:chaos theory

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

Tales of symphonia-good graphics,story everything

Finally!  Someone else to list a Tales game.  Woo hoo!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
3. Halo
Best shooter game ever. Halo 2 wasn't so good compared to the original.

Okay... what?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Yea Doom rocked. I dunno why i liked Halo, something about it i guess. And 2 weapons at a time was based at realism.

I also liked Quake 2 and even Quake 1, but im not such a huge fan of FPS. But i did love Halo  :lol: :mrgreen:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I didn't think Halo was all that bad either. The only other FPS I've liked other than that were the Doom games, and GoldenEye for N64.
:tinysmile:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

1.chrono trigger (snes)

( a friend sent me a rom of it (dont go mad at me everyone uses roms). great storyline except for chrono[lets go around not saying anything or doing anything and leave the other characters to decide on what to do]. the battle system also is good because you can see the enemies on the map and there is no seperate screen from the 2. this makes random encounters more bearable.

2.secret of mana (snes)

simply because its two player and has a good battle system. errr..doesnt appear to be much storyline :)

3. FF9

so much to do so many characters.( my disc 1 is scratched so i cant re-play :(  )

4.FF7

first rpg i ever played. good fun

5. Gunstar heroes (sega gen)

i would play anytime sooo much fun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol! Secret of Mana was MY first RPG! xD I was 7 or 8 years old then. Aaaaahhh... That were times...
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
My first was Final Fantasy IV, like I said ealier. I was about 7 or 8 too.

But, erm... we should stay on topic: Top 5 favorite games.
:tinysmile: