RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Keep Away or Bust In?

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
I've been wondering. After WWI, we were isolationists, trying not to get involved with other countries because that is what sparked WWI, the secret alliances. Then now, we keep busting in to other nations' problems without even their consent. What should we do ppl?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'd say middle ground is the best. Keep trade and interaction with other countries, but don't go shoving your guns up in their sh*t every time somthing happens.

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
yea, thats what side i am. just keep it balance, not be extremists.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I must remember to read the poll properly before posting.
I wanted to vote that they should have the knowledge, not that they have it. >_<

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Everywhere theres war america will come. the world police ?

Zone Of The End
America:

Country! Knock it off! Your bugging the world. Cut it out!

25 years later:

Sorry, we were a little drunk at the time... the bomb, we didn't know it was gonna do that.

We thought it was a contained blast, we didn't think that everything would be blown to smitherines.

And you were being a b*tch. Country, COUNTRY! You were being a b*tch.

We cool now, right? You don't mind that we leave like 3 or 4.000 troops and supplies here. DO YOU MIND?! You don't want us to get drunk again do ya?

- Dane Cook
Bless that man.
I don't prove anything to anyone!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I think they should use intelligence and see if they're getting any profit by just attacking, if they are they'll probably do it.But i dont think just busting every country and ruling is good.
It'll lead to disaster, freedom struggles, wars etc.
So i think they should think..

LOL!You must be thinking why im talking about wars, other countries may not like "interfearence"(or however ya spell it) So it could lead to all this political fights and processes which will eventually turn up to be a disastrous war!

LOL!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 02:03:40 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

I dont have anything against that country, really. Its cool in New York  :mrgreen:
Also Bush have old swedish family, they actually emigranted from Sweden. The Swden society thing in america came up with that
and the bushes says theyre intrested in it :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thats not the point -.-

The point is that should the U.S come in all international problems without thinking, with thinking or should not come at all, cuz its not a simply thing that "WO! I CAME IN THE PROBLEM!" damn its a big job which may cause a lot of stuff.

Thats the point.
Arlen is hot.

Atomic LAWL
I've been wondering. After WWI, we were isolationists, trying not to get involved with other countries because that is what sparked WWI, the secret alliances. Then now, we keep busting in to other nations' problems without even their consent. What should we do ppl?

Not only after WWI but before it also. George Washington told americans before he left office that we should stay disintrested in political affiliations (i.e. Political parties) and in forign affiars...

He basicly said if it's a european war just stay out...

Thats one of the reasons we stayed out of the French Revolution right after France helped us to win our independence.

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno