RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need help (web hosting)

Rep:
Level 91
(I do not know if this is the right forum for this topic)

Well, I am making a site about photoshop. I need for now a free hosting. Where there are no ads, unlimited bandwith, 100MB webspace, and do have FTP. Also with PHP support and with one mySQL. Do you know any free web hosting sites with that features?

EDIT:
I need staffs for now. Have an advanced skills in photoshop that can make photoshop tutorials.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 06:08:42 AM by Rhamises »

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
add me on msn the_bodge72@hotmail.com  :roll: we'll sort something out
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
i do not have MSN. you can PM me or just post the things you want to tell.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Maybe freewebs or forumsvibe, they're stupid, they are only for forums, but they got whachchu need.
IF ur trying to make a FORUM not an ordinary site....Lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
i am not going to make a forum. and i am not going to make an ordinary site. any ideas where I can get one?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Me and Bodge can help. PM Westfield about it and youll have a sub domain with no ads hosted by us  :mrgreen:

Rep:
Level 91
Me and Bodge can help. PM Westfield about it and youll have a sub domain with no ads hosted by us

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
His site is...

this
This is the main site of course...

Edit: i clicked on my link to see if its right, it opens rm craft or something, u told it'll go there, but i cant click anything and enter the "new" site..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
That's his new site, it's not open yet, but I believe it will be soon.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
it looks good. im sure the layout will be also look great! another rpg maker site. i do have rpg maker site before but i quit at it. i want photoshop site. i like making graphics than making games. hehe. thanks again! ask me if you want to know how I make my site layout. (tell me if i am starting to spam).

Rep:
Level 90
i can host u to if u want.u can try 5000megs.com they have only one add there and everything u need plus 5gb of webspace u can take the add off with a simple html code.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
thanks again for the one last time guys!
i think, the problem is solved and MODERATORS, you can now lock this topic.