RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rate the guy /\ u

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
In this like kill the person above you u just have to rate him out of 10, and have to give a reason, u cant just give 2 for nothing..

So next poster rate me and so on and so forth..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
1 / 10

Cos you spam, and your spam is actually annoying  :mrgreen:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
/\ 9/10

Mods GOOD!

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
7/10

Just cause I don't know ya that well, but I like anybody as long as the don't mess with me. (As long as they don't tick me off, ya know what I'm saying?)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
urm 9/10
Very good scripter,poster and nice n active.....
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
1/10

Sorry, but if I didn't have to see them because I'm a mod, I'd probably add you to my ignore list so I don't see your posts  :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
10 / 10 cos your my ghey luuurver  :wink:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
10/10 /\ coz he
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 08:25:51 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
9/10

Because you're one of the few intelligent people here, and you know how to use RPG Maker competently, and I've never even seen you get into an argument... hm... too mature for us eh?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
8.76/10 because I really haven't had any kind of run-in with you, but you're a mod, and seem to be a cool enough guy.   8-)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
^8/10 Havnt pissed me off(yet) and one of the few new ppl who don't do that...
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
/\ 9/10

Before blueXx, you were the only person here who spoke his mind about other people, so I've gotta respect you for that. But now look what happened...  :lol:

9/10..
Why i dont know why dont you ask the newly famouse  :mrgreen: SHAFT.

im interested in my rating.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
7/10

Meh, your not as bad as Nightwolf.

Rep:
Level 90
^10/10
becuase he isnt afraid to post his video tutorials and he helps out all the newbs.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
/\ 8/10 because you seem cool.

:mrgreen: Shaft would like to say, Mental is not cool enough to have me in his posts.

Rep:
Level 90
10/10 started shaft thing  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 97
/\ 10/10

You and I seem to have a lot of the same interests in music and shtuff. And we're both older than most people here AND you think FF6 is the best like me. We're like... related LOL

EDIT: That was supposed to be FuMannChu ><

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
/\9/10..good moderator
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Haha, won't this be fun ... lets see what the people have to say about me  :lol:
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blaze ya had to rate me and for this very stupid mistake, fighting with blue i'll give a 1..

I thought of giving a 5 or so but u just spammed actually lol.....sry ...but the truths thrut

I bet u ppl now he'll flame me, if he's next

:mrgreen: hehe, i give him a 4...
Arlen is hot.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
/\ 7/10 (Nightwolf)
I don't really know why, but I just like you and your sig. You spam a bit too much, that drags you down.

:mrgreen: Nightwolf says '...' too much.

9/10

Because you're one of the few intelligent people here, and you know how to use RPG Maker competently, and I've never even seen you get into an argument... hm... too mature for us eh?
Yay I'm intelligent. That's a good thing as I consider living upon thinking.
I had an argument with Mental, though you may consider it being more of a monologue... Anyway you can see it here.
I also had a few with blueXx. They ended quickly either because we generally agree and learn from our mistakes when pointed out properly.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
8/10 because lots og the things you post have helped me.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
7/10
never actually read ur posts, no offense but u seem to be a good guy.

/\ 7/10

:mrgreen: Nightwolf says '...' too much.

Yeah i know, its sorta a habbit now, i like to use ..., as i said "habit"
Arlen is hot.