RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feh.

Rep:
Level 90
~
The new forums are pissy.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 03:15:12 AM by DeathTrooper »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The new forums are pissy.  I'm leaving.

Edit::
Also my friend Matt fractured his foot and shit.  I mean it's nothing big but I like to talk to him and other people and suddenly without having much phone time because my firends can't talk and my cold and stuff I think it's making me all emotional.  Well, worse than usual anyway.

Leaving because the forums have changed (actually, they're halfway through a change) will make you come across as a right ass :| Don't just listen to me, I'm sure enough people will come here saying " :mrgreen: SHAFT SAYS THAT IS MARDY"
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I wasn't going to say anything because I already said it in another topic, but I'm giving in and posting it anyway, just so I can make it glow.  :-D

It's really immature to leave because of whatever your reason was. You said before it's too hard to tell when there are new posts and you don't like the colors and blah blah blah, but that's just childish and (not flaming here) idiotic.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
When ppl make it glow and make it move in a long post it sometimes makes me urm..makes my eyes chase it so then erm, i get a headache.....LOL!

Ok dt, will u come back if ya leave?Which i think most ppl say but no-one does
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
If you read all my posts I don't care about the colors.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So you've left because you're an IPB lover and the forums changed to SMF instead? If it's not the colours. Or am I wrong.

If you mean pissy as in the general attitude, then I can't understand how that works. Even now Blaze and Mental are both here, there's no real arguing like there's been previously.

Also I didn't know a cold could get so bad that you could be off school. I thought when it's that bad it's Flu or something.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Im glad your leaving, because i do not like you.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Eh Silverline, weren't the previous forums PHPBB? :roll:

Well if you think you cooling down would help you not flame people too much, then take a break, its your life.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 102
I know they were phpBB. He's very much into IPB, and it seems he's that bothered that Crank chose SMF over IPB that he's leaving =\ which is kind of sad.
bringing sexy back