RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
get some money and help this place grow

Rep:
Level 90
well this is a good place to go it will allow some people to earn money and some people to get things such as website templates and forum skins.go here http://www.ipbfriends.com/forums/index.php?act=idx 
dont forget to say bearrick sent u
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 02:45:41 AM by Bearrick »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ha. I saw that full stop hidden away in your post there. What's wrong?

It looks pretty... dodgy =\ it has hardly any members or posts, and would probably offer less support than the ACTUAL IPB support forum.
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
it has a good enough concept, though didgy as Silvs said, but hardly any activity. but im not complaining, if you showed that to me 3 months ago when i first got into ipb i would have been like, "SHIT! Awesome!". Whatever, hope it goes over well.

Rep:
Level 90
yea its kinda inactive i have been tryin to get it more members so it can be kinda full but it will take a while we just gotta find people with paypal and who can do graphics or make forums