RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My God can beat up Your God.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yeah another religion topic in here. In fact I invite people to act childish... Because in intelegent debate it always happens.

So uh. Odin can beat up Buddha! Thor can beat up Jesus.

Okay seriously though. I honesly don't like christanity. I feel it's religion that doesn't have a soul, if that makes sense to any one. To me it just seems like one lie piled on top of another lie piled upon more lies. I'm basically saying I think Jesus was a charlatan.

Rebuddle any one?

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
jesus_isnt_a_god_you_fool
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Scientology doesn't have a god. :mrgreen:

Rep:
Level 90
~
You people make me sick...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I try. I try very hard.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
God (The God of Christianity)

Can destroy all false gods without even lifting a finger.

God is omnipotent (all powerful)
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes, but does he have a flying eight legged horse like Odin does? Does he have a mystical spear that pwnz everything? Is he the god of VICTORY? Is He King of The Gods? Does he have no fear of death? Is he stronger than ten thousand men? Does he go on awesome quests?

Odin > God

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Bah, Jesus is real. DA BIBLEZ TELLZ ME SOZ.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

That is completely your own opinion. Any serious Bhudda will tell you the same thing, only this:

God (The God of Bhuddism) Can destroy all false gods (your "god") without even lifting a finger.
    Maybe not even that, the Bhuddist god wouldn't have to do anything, seeing as to him your god is not real and is a figment of the combined imagination of all christianity.

Personally I find any beleif in a god to be delusion. I don't really beleive anything. We're here, knowing how we got here won't exactly change anything (why I think history is a kinda stupid subject to teach), let's just get on with it. :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Bah, Jesus is real. DA BIBLEZ TELLZ ME SOZ.

Yes, Jesus was (is?) real. Whether he was the son of God is up in the air. But the actual person did exist.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
oh yeah !?! so elohim is gonna kick your god's ass ya all fake omg you suck omg omg omg my god gonna pwn yours!!!

ok that was even dumber than a train running backwards in the rain just to feed on a cat while dancing.
monkey!!!!
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Zone Of The End
Religion is stupid...

thank god I am a
I don't prove anything to anyone!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

I think i agree.
Beleiving in relegion and not believing is 1 thing.
Fighting who's god is better is the second thing.
Odin>God?
Meh...i dun wanna start a fight.
And how many times will you ppl make a topic on relegion...

Relegion Split-Locked due to belief and disbelief in God fight.
Relegion-Locked cuz mental couldnt do the opening line.
Relegion 2
And this, they actually somehow come to the same point though the start different, its either a fight for belief and disbelief in God, or it just goes Bizzare...so i think we should now stop making relegions topics as we already discussed in MAnY!
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
 :mrgreen: ~ Shaft says, the topic should continue.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The old one got closed because it turned from a serious debate into just name-calling and insults. This won't be happening in this one.
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Odin would totally pwn god.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 05:54:46 PM by GilgameshRO »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Odin would totally pwn god.

I argee 100%, I better agree, because I worship Odin.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, whatever. God has to be there becuase I'm here. Like you are typing at a computer...why? How'd that start? Well, its all very...  :roll:  confussing...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm typing at a computer because Shaft invented the internet.

:mrgreen: ~ Word!

Seriously. Christanity says God snapped his fingers and a few days later the universe showed up.

Asatru says the universe was created in a cosmic ballet of fire and ice that took countless aeons.

Science agrees with Asatru more. And the strange part, it's a faith thats over six thousand years old. It predates judaism. So maybe I'm not the hethen. Think about that for a few minutes every one.

Your god cant beat up my god.My god is all the elements mixed together.Your god can not kill the air!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
God became when gods merged.
God can beat god.

Edit: Stupid spelling errors
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 11:47:11 PM by Zeriab »

No god can not beat elements. My god is the entire world itself. God cannot beat the world itself.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Can the elements beat themselves?

No they can multiply.
that means:MORE ELEMENTS.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Odin is the god of VICTORY. Do you not understand the word VICTORY? The only time Odin will lose is during The Ragnarok. Other than that, it's impossible to defeat the god of VICTORY.

Mental, go to www.wikipedia.com then look up the word VICTORY. Wait Emos have no word for victory... I almost forgot.