RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phobias

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
And how can you not love sword chucks?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
SWORDCHUCKS YO

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Actually, that's not a photoshopped card.  It's real.  Created in honor of the Great Brian Clevinger.

Anyway, I forgot to address my telephonophibia.  I'm afraid of telephones because OMG ITS TALKING TO ME, but no one's there... How is that NOT scary?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, I don't like nunchucks or sword-chucks.

Nunchucks are retarded, because even if you know what your doing they have a good shot of snapping back and breaking your wrist after you slam some one in the face.   And sword-chucks is begging to behead yourself.

Rep:
Level 96
You put more though into it than a good percentage of the world's population. I think if you didn't stop to think about what was happening, you could cope. Try to distract yourself with the conversation at hand, that could work. And I am NOT being sarcastic, I'm being serious.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wait... What?

Rep:
Level 96
If you are afraid of something, distract youself. Less of your brain is focused on what you fear, and in essence, you don't have the capacity to be afraid. Of course, it is very difficult to execute this little maneuver properly...I've done it once, maybe twice.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I don't think there's really any particular reason why I'm afraid of telephones.  Did Gilgamesh mention his reasons?  We should ask him. :P

I'm imagining it now.

Gilgamesh notices a new message in his pm inbox, so he naturally takes a look.  Upon seeing that it was sent by Yossy, his thoughts begin to turn to "OMG IS SHE PROCLAIMING HER LOVE FOR ME?!"  Then he reads the message and all it says is "Y R U AFRD OF TELEPHONEZZZ?!?!" and he'll go all "wtf."

I'm really tired right now... woke up not too long ago.  Please bear with me.

Rep:
Level 96
OMG WAS SO FUNNY

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
sword chucks, original but yet shit.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I have dwarraphobia and I am in love with Renamon! Yay me!
I

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'm imagining it now.

Gilgamesh notices a new message in his pm inbox, so he naturally takes a look.  Upon seeing that it was sent by Yossy, his thoughts begin to turn to "OMG IS SHE PROCLAIMING HER LOVE FOR ME?!"  Then he reads the message and all it says is "Y R U AFRD OF TELEPHONEZZZ?!?!" and he'll go all "wtf."

Funny because it's true.

Rep:
Level 96
terribillusElerlissaphobiamaximus, all the way baby.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I have Gilgameshophobia.  He frightens me.

I kid. ;)

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
but he doesnt live in my country. He cant do anything to me! Im right fit too.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
but he doesnt live in my country. He cant do anything to me! Im right fit too.

I could curse at you and link you to offensive websites.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, as if he would really go there lol
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Never underestimate curiosity.

My GW Character. Hes cool
yes. in fact fear curiosity. it has ungodly powers. it can even kill cats :O

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
'Twas electricity which killed the cat.

My GW Character. Hes cool
Cats are stupid anyway. They're like the bad guys on cartoons, stupid and EVIL!!!!

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
;D (I have nothing else to say)

Someone plaese expalin to me what  :police: is for.

Back on topic: As i said long ago, I'm afriad of big things. I mean like big forum borders, big apples. they give headaches and i get ill. maybe its just some mental thing though.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
 :police:  is for bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
NOTE: This may be appropriate for the spam page, but I don't know. Anyways. If you have a phobia, then post it, and share your thoughts about it with each other. Name your phobia, and define it. You can use google or use wikipedia for help.

Aquaphobia
Aquaphobia is a kind of specific phobia, an abnormal and persistent fear of water. It involves a level of fear that is beyond control or that may interfere with daily life. Specifically, people suffering from aquaphobia may experience anxiety even though they realize the water in an ocean, a river, a lake, a creek or even a bathtub may pose no imminent threat. They may avoid such activities as boating and swimming, or they may avoid swimming in the deep ocean despite having mastered basic swimming skills. At home, they may even be afraid to take baths or showers.

My situation is really worse. I've nearly drowned twice. Once, at age 5, I was dipped in a pool for no apparent reason at all. At age 12, someone tripped me while I was walking near the edge of the pool. Now, I can't take showers or join my friends because of my phobia. I rarely take showers, but if I do, I try to take long showers with hot water (So the temperature can feel like as if it were at room temperature). I'm afraid of looking at large bodies of water, any blue pigment that depicts the ocean, wierd and just regular sea creatures, and I'm afraid of looking at underwater pictures. [/color]

Do you have a phobia? If not, you can discuss mines, and/or anybody else's phobia.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 12:48:20 AM by Ruhani777 »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I hate clowns. Seriously, I really hate them.