RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phobias

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
no one knows wats after death

Anyways u shouldnt be worried ur immortal!
or ur soul is  :o
I spose so... but God erased my mind so i cant memba what happens....
Pity the fool...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...Who's afraid of the telephone?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yossy and Gilgamesh
Till now i know only these 2 who are.
So cmon guys, in wat manner are you afraid of THE TELEPHONE
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still hate clowns.....

Rep:
Level 96
I'll edit this post tommorrow with my views on clowns as a whole.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Clowns should be SWORDED.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol!
Im afraid when like a plan gets up i get the vommiting sensation, i feel like, then my ears block, so i dont like planes a lot...
but then i always go in one so im used to it
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hmmmmmmm I bet nightwolf is in the mile high club.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
I had it, took part in a medical study for a medicine called Topamax, and was cured of it. I either outgrew it (totally possible, fairly common) or it was the meds.
That shit doesnt work. I tried it and still have tourettes.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
Damn, sorry bra...Well, at least you still have a chance of outgrowing it, eh?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
wtf?

Some body is being modest. Still can I offer you a hamburger?

Lol I'll PM you later explaining the mile high club.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I had it, took part in a medical study for a medicine called Topamax, and was cured of it. I either outgrew it (totally possible, fairly common) or it was the meds.
That shit doesnt work. I tried it and still have tourettes.

That explains so much

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I do have
Ligyrophobia- Fear of loud, sudden noises.
Lilapsophobia- Fear of tornadoes and hurricanes.
Lockiophobia- Fear of childbirth. -Really scary to be around... >_>-

I used to have
Agliophobia- Fear of pain.
Hemophobia or Hemaphobia or Hematophobia- Fear of blood.
Potamophobia- Fear of rivers or running water.

I wish I had
Didaskaleinophobia- Fear of going to school.
Ergophobia- Fear of work.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

*ahem* I got rid of the three listed phobias by exposing myself to it for long periods of time. I'm working on getting rid of the noise thing, and... I think I'll always be afraid of the other two >_>...

As for the 'I wish I hads' .... those are just to bug people.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Oh my gosh, I think I seriously have ergophobia.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I totally have Ligyrophobia

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If people want, I can give them swordophobia. A fear of swords.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I totally have Ligyrophobia

It would so completely suck if I had that. Being around drums all day would not work out for me then, lol.  :(
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Drums wouldnt scare me, just high pitch, like screams or beeps

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...

Yes, sorta... but it's really only if the sounds are unexpected. Like drums, which you're aware of... but for things like thunder or something, you can't be sure when it's coming.. It really sucks having Ligyrophobia because it leaves you really nervous for anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour after the first scare.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

Yes, sorta... but it's really only if the sounds are unexpected. Like drums, which you're aware of... but for things like thunder or something, you can't be sure when it's coming.. It really sucks having Ligyrophobia because it leaves you really nervous for anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour after the first scare.

When you're working with high school and middle school students who aren't paying attention when you're trying to teach a group of them and one of them just randomly decides to start playing (what we call "hacking") and you have to yell at them to quit and listen before they run laps till they puke, it's not always expected then, heh.
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yes, sorta... but it's really only if the sounds are unexpected. Like drums, which you're aware of... but for things like thunder or something, you can't be sure when it's coming..
Actually, if you pay attention to the lightning strikes and have some idea how far away the storm is you can indeed anticipate when you will hear the thunder.

Rep:
Level 96
Indeed. I know someone with Lygrophobia, he can't even go see fireworks on the Fourth of July...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
If people want, I can give them swordophobia. A fear of swords.

Of course, next comes sword-chuckophobia.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL!
who's card is that??!!?
Arlen is hot.