RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phobias

Rep:
Level 90
U cant wake up dead XD!
When I go to sleep the only thing I have to fear, in fact the only things ANYONE has to fear. Are burglars, hitmen, fires, arsonists, and any natural disaster, (earthquake, hurrican etc.)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Woah hay Maestress Xina =0

Does anybody else ever get this thing.. You're in bed, and suddenly it feels like you're falling or something. Or, as if your bed is suddenly tilting in some direction. Hard to explain >< but it sort of makes you jump, and wake up in a daze :|
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
U cant wake up dead XD!
Actually you can... Either you wake up and realize you
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Righteous Crusaders

Does anybody else ever get this thing.. You're in bed, and suddenly it feels like you're falling or something. Or, as if your bed is suddenly tilting in some direction. Hard to explain >< but it sort of makes you jump, and wake up in a daze :|

Yes o_o.  I once got out of my bed after that and walked into the new air conditioner my dad had taken appart half my room to build and moved my bed.  I thought I was going out the place in which there should be a door but isn't =/

I never realized how perverted your signature is. :|

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I'm seriously the only person afraid of telephones?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I know, I give to my mother.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
I fear somethings like: heights, bugs ( if they touch me without me knowing) spiders, the dark (when Im alone and there a weird noises and my sister sneaks up on me) silence is freaky (so at night i sleep with my radio on   :-) )

Rollercoasters are alright unless they go upside down and really really close to the ground the only film i got scared of was the ring (lol only saw the advert  :oops:)
alien vs predator was cool, I don't like playing near my street (we have a gang of gangsters and chavs that hang around, they set fire to a dog... :-o)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I love rollercoasters. Only one I won't go on is Oblivion at Alton Towers. (the whole dropping vertically, face down thing...not for me....)

I'm scared of Wasps. I've been stung twice when I was 5 or 6. Now my heart starts racing when I'm near 'em.

Looking in a mirror at night. I keep thinking somethings going to look back at me that isn't me. A ghost or something. I'm scared of them as well.

Corpses. I can't look at dead people.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?

Can anyone?

we have a gang of gangsters and chavs that hang around, they set fire to a dog...

Reminds me of that one story I heard at school where the kid taped a cat to the roof for a few days and then placed it in the middle of the road and had his older brother drive over it with his big truck.
But for some reason setting fire to a dog sounds a lot worse than that.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.

Can anyone?

i can. gonna be in Air Force so i should...

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
I love rollercoasters. Only one I won't go on is Oblivion at Alton Towers. (the whole dropping vertically, face down thing...not for me....)

I'm scared of Wasps. I've been stung twice when I was 5 or 6. Now my heart starts racing when I'm near 'em.

Ye I don't like Oblivion either, but corkscrew is cool. And I don't like wasps or bees (wasp stung my arm about 3 times) and a bees stinger got stuck in my hand  :cry: (this was ages ago, but I still don't like em )

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
When I went, I wanted to go on Rita Queen of Speed but the queue was too big. Air's wicked and so is Nemesis...

Back on topic: I have a phobia of Darkness. Not the dark but like what's in it. Secrets of man-kind. Stuff that's been hidden away. I heard Homophobia is illegal. Is that true? (fear of homosexuals)

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
I'm afraid of (probably) one thing. My Mother. Sweet in the eye, but when you get close, boy does she bite! What a boring template!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im afraid of death and what happens after.
But most other things are fine. If i see a spider or summit I wont be scared I just dont wanna touch it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
no one knows wats after death

Anyways u shouldnt be worried ur immortal!
or ur soul is  :o
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I worry that I will die without a clean slate. Sure, I've messed up before, but I always pray for forgiveness, and apologize to those affected.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'm seriously the only person afraid of telephones?

I totally replyed to this saying that I am also terrified of telephones.

Also, I'm not scared of death. I won't miss life when I'm dead, so what is there to worry about?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Im fucking scared of mirrors.
Like, that, something will come out and kill me, or something will look back.
Dark, closed spaces, and Heights.

I dont have the phobia for dark and heights or mirrors.
But im so claustraphobic that I throw up in MRI's

Oh and clowns to.
So if I was taking a piss in the dark with the door closed, and I saw a clown in the mirror. Id shit myself

Rep:
Level 96
I am afraid of heights, to an extent.

For example, I can be in a one hundred story building at the top floor, and I'll be just fine so long as I don't stand next to the window. (Because I do not trust the stability of the wall holding the window.)

Or, I can be on the second floor of the mall, but I won't stand next to the rail. (Afraid I'll get pushed over.)

I would be fine in a jet, because I would be (for the most part) in total control. Plus I could eject, and I would have a parachute.

...I guess I'm not really afraid of heights, just free-fall.

I'm SEMI afraid of the dark, but that's because I have poor eyesight and a very active imagination. So if it's dark, and I'm not wearing glasses, I see some crazy shit. One time, the shadow on the corner of my ceiling and my leftmost wall, I saw an enormous tarantula, and another one (shadow of my knee on the same wall) seemed like it was staring at me.

And I'm totally claustrophobic, just not so much as sword.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Why dont I shove you in a 6 ft long hole with 6 inches to the roof and have 3 tons of metal around you that bangs and shakes like a virgin being deflowered.

Rep:
Level 96
I've done that before. I used to have Tourrettes' Syndrome, they had to scan my brain. I couldn't move for two hours, because they fucked it up the first time.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
How does some one 'used' to have tourettes?

Rep:
Level 96
I had it, took part in a medical study for a medicine called Topamax, and was cured of it. I either outgrew it (totally possible, fairly common) or it was the meds.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
How do you guys get scared of telephones?
You mean when it rings or do you guys think its a gonna blast thingamabob?
Arlen is hot.