RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingdom Hearts 2: Sora vs. 1000 Heartless

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Check out this video. It's flippin' sweet. :-D

Sora vs. 1000 Heartless
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ahh-yes,the 1000 heartless thing.I think if you did not do the reaction command it would be hell to beat.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ah yeS! its good, nice game, i think it was a ps game right?
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
wow, this is tight. i might encounter this challenge when i play through the game. yes i have it.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
it does not really seem that hard if you use the reation commands.I am allmost to it.....i think.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
ZOMG is that a mini game ..  :-o  Im gonna buy that game too soon looks cool to me

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, thats funny how he uses the heartless to attack. I can't wait for it to come out over here, they already make an advertisement and comp at EB here.

It looks awsome *drools*  ;D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
My friend made a mini game out of that mini game. Try beating with out Reaction Command, and using the first key blade. Really hard :/ if you mannaged that, try no healing.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I've beaten it without using reaction commands.
It involved a lot of jumping and running away. LOL
But I still managed to do it. It took about half-an-hour.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ugh.....I wouldn't be able to do that.  Lol.  Too time consuming.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
First to say "wrong forum."

That aside, though, the battle is incredibly easy thanks to the reaction commands, and it felt more like sweeping the kitchen floor than taking out hundreds of lethal enemies.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
THATS TOTALLY WICKED!!!! I WANA PLAY IT!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah yes, the 1000 heartless battle. The beam command is alot more useful than rising sun, except i only found that out near the end, sadly. i thought that all the battles that were aided by the FF characters leading up to it were fun, especially when you got to see Cloud go AWOL on the heartless, as if they were all Kadaj.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This is still in Entertainment. :dog: