RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Souls of Shards Website!!!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Once again!, i say hello!

I am looking for people willing to join the SOS team (Shards of Souls)

The site link is www.freewebs.com/shardsofsouls

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
omg  :roll:   no thank you
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90
heres a hint.dont ever ever ever ever use freewebs on this forum u are bound to get flamed use 5000megs.com or something get a domain at www.freedomain.co.nr to get started k or i can host u on my web site has soon has i get that damn thing running some stuuf is acting up like the domain name and stuuf.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Quote from: Westfield
omg  :roll:   no thank you

lol. what he means is that freenewbs is overrated and you should get a proper host. a great free one is www.theicy.net.

Rep:
Level 91
well, he can use freewebs as a temporary host. then after gathering staffs, he will continue making the site and upload it on other hosting sites.. the prob here is.., what is your site all about. you can't make others join if they do not know it. (ugh! I am bad at english just understand what i mean) this should be prohibited in the poster board. (just a suggestion)

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Ok. But no matter what i'm using just someone plz join. I need:

Tileset Maker
Chacter Maker
Animation Maker
Some Heartless (from Kindom Hearts) Battlers and sprites
and thats about it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I really doubt anybody is going to join :roll:

Not anybody with any real skill at least.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
by the way, explain what does your team do?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Nicholas is the next Mental/Blaze.

Someone hack him.