RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hatred for completing games?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Animal crossing on ds...meh didn't hold on to my sights that long...

Rep:
Level 89
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
I never finished Diablo 2, coz I got bored of it at the beginning of Act 3. It

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
tho there are some games with NO completion (i think). star ocean 3, valkyrie profile. DMC 3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
[quote "leber"]
Maybe you should stop screaming his posts out loud as you read them.
[/quote]

I remember this being the first thing I ever laughed at on the forums.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If there is one thing I don't like about Armored Core, it's the difficulty. It's starts off hard, and continues to get even harder, until eventually when you are about 3/4ths of the way through a given storyline you run into an impossible mission. Armored Core Nexus was so damn hard at the end, I couldn't beat the boss without resorting to Game Shark! NINEBALL IS SATAN!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Kingdom Hearts 2.....Please give Kingdom Hearts 3 fast...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I agree fullheartedly, infact I ranted to someone on IRC about it.
Hell, I wanna Kingdom Hearts game where Axle is the main char.
Thatd be A-W-E-S-O-M-E, Got it memorized?