RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animation resource question

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Anyone know where I might be able to find an animation (or something) that makes it so you know a certain character is talking. Like a bubble box with 3 dots (or periods) in it. I want to use it over certain characters heads when they talk.
Project:
Legend of Sol: The Blade

Completion: 1%

You could use dubalex's message system and put a name box in the message window

Hmmm....I never quite got back to replying to this....

Is my first post too confusing? I don't know how to explain it any better than up above....other than think of a comic book speech bubble with 3 dots in it. I was wondering if anyone knew of an animation of that (or could quite possibly make me one). For reference, if you look at the 2 animation emotions they have in rmxp: ?, ! - I want it like that except 3 dots in the bubble.
Project:
Legend of Sol: The Blade

Completion: 1%

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You just need the right animation. Ask Evrae, he/they used it in his/their game.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!