RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Soul Calibur 3 ate my soul.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Chronicles of The Sword is the most addcting thing I've ever seen in a fighting game. Namco out did themselves this time. This is probly going to be the fighting game that dethrones Street Fighter Alpha 3 as my favorite fighting game.

So I guess if any one played SC3. Leave a comment about it. I'm still unsure of the chracter tiers... So if any one knows. definately toss that in.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I wish it were on Gamecube!! *weeps*

I hear there is a color tailor... is that true?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
1. Me too, but I have PS2 aswhile, mwahahaha.
2. No (I'm not sure what you mean)

Chronicles of The Sword is the worst part of the game, it goes sooo bloodly slow!

Rep:
Level 91
I didn't get SC3 because I heard it was exactly like SC2.

pokeball NecOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I liked SC2 quite well
SC3 worth getting?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's definately worth getting.

And Yep Yossy you can  mess with the coloring on the characters.  I have a recolor of Setsuka with white hair.... because her second coustume will look terrible no matter what.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I made the default RMXP chars in the create-a-soul mode, but I had to get rid of them to make other characters.
There's Ants In My Mouth!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
That's really cool!  It's only Mega Man X7 and X8, and Soul Calibur 3 that make me wish I had a PS2...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Megagay. Soul Calibur 3 is great, but they need something different next time.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Something different?  What do you mean?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
SC3 and MegaMan X8 are both awesome games. But Megaman X7 is almost universely argeed to be the worst MegaMan X game.

And as much as I love SC3 and MMX8. I don't think they're enough incentive to go and buy a buy ps2 just for those two games. If you like wrestling Smackdown v. Raw 2006 is good. And if you can find it Red Faction 2 is one of the best FPS games ever made, and a used copy is about eight dollars.

So What I was going to say is. SC3, MMX8, SvR 2006 and RF2 all put together is enough incentive to get a ps2. And if you like Grand Theft Auto you can toss that in there too.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I don't think you quite understand how much I require Mega Man games in order to survive.  Besides that, I don't really consider myself a GTA or wrestling kind of girl.  And I don't think I'd buy a PS2 anyway, at least until it gets to the point that they are priced $50 or below.  I may be waiting a while.  :^^:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Once the ps3 is out it should drop in price alot. Used ones will probly be $50.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I personally loved Chronicles of The Sword, however, most people don't want to have to think in their fighting games. People who typically play fighting games just want to wail on some dudes (Zxmelee). SC3 is a rather complex fighting game that requires alot of thought/skill for you to get really good, and sadly that drives away alot of fighting game fans.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I think CotS would've been cooler if it had a 2 player mode.
There's Ants In My Mouth!