RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
i have returned

Rep:
Level 90
i am back from alll my busy busy work i came back after i heard Dwarra is no longer a admin well hopfully i stay here this time

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
wow being honest i completely forgot about you and maybe did other people i dont know but they will proby post so it doesnt matter oh and dwarra wasnt add min he was a mod only crank is admin lol
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ha! Bearrick was banned at Anesis.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
probably because of the way he posts its hard to read and is annoying why dont u donate to anesis so that they will let bearick back then he can post there again and advertise his game that he made its called something but i forgot what it was called but anyway zxmelee do you get it i am posting like bearrick you know actually he might be related in some way to wildrj although i have to actually give credit to wildrj because he sometimes uses full stops and their usuly more redable that bearricks but there still bad
bringing sexy back

Wasn't ReFreak another Admin but she/he never posted..I remember checking the memberlist

EDIT:Yes ReFreak101 was admin

Rep:
Level 90
~
Welcome back person I don't know in the slightest.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
um...i remember you...slightly...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome Back

whoever u are, i'll get to know you
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
lol yeah i do use full stops sometimes but im use to playing online games were u dont have to put periods and stuff but im tryingto add correct punctuation.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
~
Hey... now that I think about it your name is familiar.  But not from this forum, like from way back before I got into RPG Maker...

Do you do anything else? =/

Rep:
Level 90
well i make forums games and play games

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Oh Bearrick, you did sign up under a different name and arent banned anymore. Accidentaly you were thought of as the hacker since you were the one banned when a section of the forum got deleted. But on the good side, nobody tried to Reban your newest account because we found the real hacker. Oh and most of the Anesis admins are barely ever on anymore, so I don't think you'd get into any more problems.

Oh yeah, welcome here.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Who were you again? :huh:
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!