RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Truth Hurts!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
[size=0](This is totally ripped off from another forum lolz, but it'll work here too =o) (The idea, not the actual post by the way, nobheads)[/size]
This is a forum event that usually brings interesting, humorous and maybe disturbing results.

Those of you who sign up and are accepted accept a complete barrage of questions from other members. You will have your own question thread here in Welcome (the most community-like forum) and over a period of a week other members get to ask you questions about anything.

Regarding answering, no matter how prying or sensetive the questions are, you should answer or at least do something interesting. Nothing like quick 1 word replies to everything, as that would be gay and boring. So if you're not willing, don't sign up

SIGN UPS: Since I am managing this event, I get to decide who ultimately is allowed to have a place. You clearly have to be pretty well-known.

To sign up, PM me and if you're accepted, your name will be added to the list below. If you're confused, post here. After there are enough people participating, I'll make the threads and then this will BEGIN.

ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT!! This is NOT going to be a place for insulting / flaming etc. Insulting questions will be deleted ~

When your topic is opened, you can answer the questions as they come, or just leave it till the end and answer them all in one big go. Remember to quote the questions you're answering so the readers don't have to scroll back and forth between the asking post and the answring post. An easy way to quote / post at the same time is just to use 2 different windows/tabs of the forum and use one for posting and the other to get quotes.

ASKERS, you have a soft limit of 10 questions max.

Participants
Silverline
Zxmelee
HaloOfTheSun
wildrj
Master_Of_Time
thebodge
bringing sexy back

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
This is a good idea. I'll look forward to it as it sounds fun.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I swear, everyone secretly hates me lol. I entered.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
UPDATED THE LIST
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Hmm...this is interesting. maybe I'll sign up...
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 102
Updated the list from the PMs I've received and added some more to the RULEZ. Maybe this'll start soon ~
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ok lets try this, sign me up will ya johny?

LOL!
Arlen is hot.