RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Slyph.org - Short Story 8

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I finally finished this thing.

Slyph.org is my new location. It features my own music along with many solo piano performances by KylePiano, and also musical peices by HaloOfTheSun.

Also there's an extensive sheet music collection, nearly 200mb of it so far. At the moment it's just loads of final fantasy sheet music.

It's also the home of teh blog, where I go on about Crankeye and whatever else.

Slyph.org
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hmm

Its okay

But its so obvious that its a CMS, it just looks so unoriginal.

Meh good luck with the site anyway  :^^:

My xbox 360 gamercard =D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yeah I know, I should have spent time learning PHP and mySQL so I could have coded my own CMS myself even though there's perfectly awesome ones already out there. But at least then I'd have wasted my time on that and not had any time to make any content.
bringing sexy back

Quote from: Silverline
Yeah I know, I should have spent time learning PHP and mySQL so I could have coded my own CMS myself even though there's perfectly awesome ones already out there. But at least then I'd have wasted my time on that and not had any time to make any content.

Meh

Whats the rush? You didnt have to announce it until you were ready, no pressure, only a chosen few knew it existed so..

My xbox 360 gamercard =D

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
its unoridinal but it's got fairly good content. the only thing i have a problem wiht is the color. too... brownish-bage-ish. but other wise looks good.

Rep:
Level 90
any site with final fantasy music is fine with me. also who is your web host?
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
i believe he just bought a server. i think.

any site with final fantasy music is fine with me. also who is your web host?

Dreamhost.
Oh, really? That's good.

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, I can make anybody a promo code if they wanna save some bux when registering ~
bringing sexy back