RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unholy Phoenix Gaming

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
Me and Seoxultima have merged from my Unholy Alliances and his Clan Shadow Phoenix to Unholy Phoenix Gaming. We will still have our separate groups, but right now we are collaborating on a project called "Phoenix: The Eternal Legacy"

http://clanshadowphoenix.nukeshack.com

Rep:
Level 90
company take over mwhahahahhahahah :twisted:  well thats what i did to my friend steven he hade his group i hade mine he asked to work toghether i said no but then i said he could join mine but it would be under my company name he said yes so mwhahahah comapny take over the easy way
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 89
gah! lol

im not like that

though i am president and seoxultima is vice. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just Kidding

Rep:
Level 90
lol u just did company take over he works for u now lol hes vice president your presidant u win mwhahahhahahaha :twisted:
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Fairly decent site. but all the red and black hurts my eyes. 8/10.

Rep:
Level 89
lol, it was Seox's idea...

Rep:
Level 90
yo loony your site looks kinda like a poke center from pokemon cuase of the red and white.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 89
lol, i got a new home tho

HERE:
UAProd