RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My bank system... (Not that good)

Rep:
Level 90
Ok.. Heres my bank thing.. Its bad, my mapping sucks, but hey... I dont have internet unless im at my friends house, so might as well try.. This is all done with events, and one script... Umm.. Yea... Enjoy I guess =\...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KAOJ16XH

Tell me what you think... As it says in the thing.. Make custom system requests... And Ill do it =\ Also, I cant find that stupid .dll thing so youll have to figure that one out.. I did this with legal version.
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 90
=\ Thanks.

Pwnzorz'd

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
You're welcome!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
The down right event, the one with your starting instructions. Change the trigger to Autostart.

The 20 seconds wait is enough to be noticed.

The wait events you made that gives interest is not very good. I'm just going to look at the one giving interest for the money you've deposited into the bank:

Because the wait is after the interest you will get the first interest almost immediately.
If you go to a new map the parallel process will restart and you'll get interest again.
All you have to do is to keep moving between two maps and your interest will gather fast.

I've changed the event a bit and made this:

The most important is the loop I made because first of all it's before the interest and second because the variable will not change when transferring to a new map and thus the wait would not change because you moved to a new map.

The second thing I added which is not as important, since that's a matter of taste, is a different way to get interest.
Instead of gained 1 gp per 999 frames you gain 1 percent of your total amount gold banked in interest.
Right now they stack, so you get 1 percent interest + 1 gp.

Another thing. Banks usually have the same time intervals for loan as for credit, but different interests.
I think you should make the wait time for loan the same as for the banked, but with different interest, where the interest of loan is higher than the interest of the banked.
Perhaps 4 % interest per time interval on loans and 1 % per time interval on the banked.

Rep:
Level 90
oh well.. I tried... I have no clue about banks =\ but ya lol I just got dial up and its ghey...

Pwnzorz'd