RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Weather Question.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok, so I am done with my intro except for one thing:

I have my intro set up with the hero waking up in the house -- you hear the storm outside -- you go outside and the rain event//tinting goes into action -- you end up facing off against a couple of kobolds in an event.

Everything is perfect, except, dun dun duuuuuun; I have it to where at the end of the event (talking to bad guys then fighting them) you are teleported to a new map of your bedroom, but the rain/tint/storm sound still plays...even when I leave the house onto another new map.

I'm not sure how to stop the StartRain event I have....I've tried with some switches//condition things at the end of my Stop&Fight Event, but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone had a clue?  Much help appreciated and thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh, sorry...I'm using RPGxp
Project:
Legend of Sol: The Blade

Completion: 1%

ok,when it is about to teleport you,make an event command say,change weather effects:none
Current project: Phoenix - The Eternal Legacy
A Clan Shadow Phoenix and Unholy Alliances Production
THE TEAM:
Seoxultima -uhhh....POO!
loonygamer-title screen,gameover,etc.
formina sage -lots of stuff,mainly skill systems
blizzard-credit system,tools,and other stuffs
DeathTrooper-battle graphics
Jesse 015-quests
pkmemanyp-quests
Slayer-dialogue production

Hmmm interesting...   it got rid of the rain, but it is still tinted and the sound effect of rain is still going. I'm going to try to make it untint and try to get the sound effect off.
Project:

I got it. Wow, I always do stuff like this...I end up overcomplicating something when it is really simple. Thanks for your help Seoxultima!
Project:

^_^ no prob,and good luck with your game!
Current project: Phoenix - The Eternal Legacy
A Clan Shadow Phoenix and Unholy Alliances Production
THE TEAM:
Seoxultima -uhhh....POO!
loonygamer-title screen,gameover,etc.
formina sage -lots of stuff,mainly skill systems
blizzard-credit system,tools,and other stuffs
DeathTrooper-battle graphics
Jesse 015-quests
pkmemanyp-quests
Slayer-dialogue production