RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best RPG maker

Rep:
Level 89
whats the best and easiest to use RPG maker for a newbie like me (never made one in my life)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i say rpg maker xp bcz it's the most flexible !
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
I say 2k3 cuz i don't understand frames and stuff like that in XP!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Moved to like RPGMaker general discussion
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
XP because it's the shizm shazm. It's the only one I know how to use, and it has a really gentle learning curve. You don't need to learn scripting right away, just make sure you have the general idea fully understood before you attempt scriping. I'm working on my fourth game and I haven't needed to use scripting yet.

RM Xp has a really gentle learning curve, or at least for me it did. Xp is  really user freindly. I completely reccomend it..

Rep:
Level 89
2k3 because it's easy to use.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'd say start with 2k3. XP has alot of nice features and is much more customizable... But for starting out, it would be much easier to learn with 2k3. Once you've got the hang of the basics and you think you are ready to move onto more complex things, then it would be good to move on to XP.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: GilgameshRO
I'd say start with 2k3. XP has alot of nice features and is much more customizable... But for starting out, it would be much easier to learn with 2k3. Once you've got the hang of the basics and you think you are ready to move onto more complex things, then it would be good to move on to XP.

yea especially with those scripts lol
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html