RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just curious.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Greetings everyone,

I just downloaded the rpg maker 2003 and frankly i became overwhelmed by all of the details and options you have.. but i was wondering if anyone could reccomend some cool extra things i should download to make the game im currently making even better..

Also i wanted to play  a cool rpg that has a lot of depth and detail to it... SO what is the best rpg that has  been created using rpg maker?

I was also curious how i change the veiw in battle mode, so i can see the characters attack...

please use edit button from now on.
also there is now rpg maker xp.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
You can play my game if you want.  :^^:

It's in the topic "The Legend of Zelda: The Sages' Revival"

I've been getting quite a lot of good comments, so it might be worth
the wait of downloading all 40 megabytes.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Several things:

1. Wrong forum.
2. Don't double post. You're new, it's ok now. Click "Edit" next time.
3. Check the topic in the Resources forum called "Good Resource Sites" or something like that. It's a sticky, so it's at the top.
4. You must mean 2000, because 2003 has a side-view battle system where you see your characters. 2000 has a front-view where you cannot. Just make a battle animation with the character in it and set that animation for the weapon animation.
5. If you are using 2000, I recommend playing Final Fantasy Endless Nova. You can find it at www.gamingw.net
6. Ignore what everyone says about XP, 2003 is still the best.  :^^:
:tinysmile: