RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Here is a little thought...

Here is soa question that ive been trying to get out forever!I mean it is true
Why don't you guys actually think of a decent story line beside "The demon
then shatter the apocalyp crystals into a million pieces.Without them the world is ruined"
Why don't you get unique like i did in my "Army" Game

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
This is called "Newby Spamming Flaming."
Its stupid and annoying. All your doing is advertising your game, saying its better than everyone elses. If I was mod, I would lock this topic. Since I'm not, I suggest a mod SHOULD lock this topic.

PS. Not only are you saying your game is better than everyone elses, you are also saying everyone else is boring and has a dumb idea for game.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 89
Not everyone does that. Some people take time on all aspects of their game.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
My game has nothing to do with "The demon
then shatter the apocalyp crystals into a million pieces.Without them the world is ruined" and I haven't seen anyone elses game talked about here been like that either.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 89
Some people are actually original. You shouldn't make generalizations and show off. It's just not cool.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
My game is about tyranny and rebellion.   :D  But you DON'T KNOW IT!  Because the tyranny is a very well kept secret.  See, the peoples' liberties are being oppressed, but they don't realize it because their MEMORIES HAVE BEEN ERASED!  How cool is that?!  So then finally a bunch of kids get together and try to become famous heroes and whatnot, and they "accidently" figure out what's been going on for the past eternity.
OMG it has nothing to do with demons XD and no worlds are shattered, IMAGINE THAT.  :D

Quote from: dragonmagna
This is called "Newby Spamming Flaming."
Its stupid and annoying. All your doing is advertising your game, saying its better than everyone elses. If I was mod, I would lock this topic. Since I'm not, I suggest a mod SHOULD lock this topic.

PS. Not only are you saying your game is better than everyone elses, you are also saying everyone else is boring and has a dumb idea for game.

where do you see that?I just said my game was unique.I really hate the games that use the same exact storyline trying to save the world..

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I didn't want to spoil the ending, but in my game the heroes fail and they all die at the end.  NEAT, HUH?!

LOL.Your normal.
In my game the heroes die too LMAO

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hot soup!  But I bet my game could beat up your game in a fistfight.

My game has no battle system its manual with animations.Damnit it was on my computer that had the meltdown..Sucks

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Mental, dude. From what I've seen around here most members have good storylines in there games. I doubt any one here would do something as mundane as you described. With the exception of blaze I think this forum is full of very talented people.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
could you scale down your pic of a cd its rather anoying scrolling through it

No ive played a whole BUNCH of games with that dumbass story line

Rep:
Level 89
How do you know they're from here?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I like a lot of peoples storylines from here. I joined this site because people here are willing to share their games to play and their knowledge if people need help. THe fact that you're saying they do the same thing over and over i think is a bit out of order :/. I would like to see where you've found games that do this, and more than 1 please as by the sounds of it you're saying a lot of people do it. I guess we'll see how pro your story line is. I did think of one a while a go where you're not the hero but the evil dude instead and you go against what would usually be the hero that you control. But i decided not to do that this time round ;)