RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can't figure it out..

pokeball ripOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I am trying to make it so that in order to progress in my game, a certain person must join the player's party first. The person ties directly into the story line, and I want to make it so that if the player chooses not to let the person join the party, then they won't be able to progress in the game. I thought about having like a sequence where the person opens a door.. but yeah.. that can't be done if the person isn't there.. so .. yeah. Can anyone help me, please?

Rep:
Level 90
I dont get it. In ENGLISH please!

I do know however what you are trying to involves switches.

Rep:
Level 91
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4297
find my post, ignore everything else

then when you go to that place you want to go only with that member make a conditional branch and check if hero X is in the party (it's in one of the conditional branch tabs)
holy shit my sig was big!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
conditional branch:

<> if "character name" in party
<>advance through game etc. whatver blah blah.
else
<> message or whatever