RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blue Xx. Think ya could helpa me out?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok what I want to know is how to make it so that this script

if $game_switches[SWITCH NUMBER] and Input.press?(Input::C) then @move_speed=5
   else @move_speed=4 end

Will display a diferent Running image depending on what character you are playing as. You know say you an play as a poop or a frog. if u select frog then when you run u switch to runing frog from walking frog. same goes for ppo if you play as it. So do you think you could help? and do as comon events too so I dont have to stick em on every single frickin map!!!> Thanx in advance. :D

Link to wheres I goted that script.

http://www.rmxp.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1048&hl=dash+script
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Rep:
Level 91
every time you need a parallel process for the entire game , copy it from the normal parallel process, put it as a common event and set it's trigger to parallel proccess, choose a switch and turn it on first thing you do in the game

as for what you want, the parallel looks like that:

(no need for the switch since you will use the one that turns the common event on)

if button L is pushed then
-move event: player(change speed: 6)
-if switch frog=on then
--move event: player(change graphics: frogrunning mode)
-if switch anything else=on then
--move event:player(change graphics: anything elserunning mode)
else
-move event: player(change speed:4)
-if switch frog=on then
--move event:player(change graphics : frog)
-if switch anything else=on then
--move event: player(change graphics: anything else)
every time you change the hero into something, turn a switch on so that you could command the event to change to what you want
holy shit my sig was big!