RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Super Simple Free Siggys

Rep:
Level 90
I just thought this would be a nice idea.
I made one for myself. And then a friend, and then another friend, so then I thought, why not make the whole community a super simple signature.

I am not making anything fancy, meaning no tints, shades and other fancy stuff, just solid colours. I know this sounds silly but It looks rather effective.
Check my sig to see what I am on about. Your username shall be in a small box, thats about it. If everyone had one of these it would look great, and you could use em for any other forums you use.

Just request your sig here, these are the details that need to be filled out:-
Font colour
Background colour
Border colour
Border Thickness (There are 3 thicknesses, one is thin, one is middle size, and one is thick, if you see the examples below you will see that my one is thick, and helipluis's one is middle, so you can imagine what thin should be like.

Thats all, I can see your username on the post (durr)
When I have finished I shall post a URL that you must copy and paste into your signature, its as easy as that!

If possible mayby this could be stickyed?
Here is an example of one I did for a friend. He suggested the colours and stuff:-

And here is mine
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:37:42 PM by boe »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Moved to creativity outlet :O_o: .
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
blue
black
blue
middle size
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
I fell like the little ones just take up space, and don't have any artistic abilities attached.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
that's my pie one is missing a DOT off the end and the text doesnt seem to be centered proper
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90

There you go mangadude. Like?