RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Changing keys?

Rep:
Level 90
Is there an easy way to make it so you can change the keys for the game? Im using RPG XP. I waas hoping for a script or somthing that is easy to edit for a noob ( I know nothing about scripting ruby but I can most likely edit it...) So I can change the keys to my liking. Anything out there like that?
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
This belongs in scripts *OMG*

Moved.

The player can do this manually by pressing F1 in game, but im not sure about default.

Rep:
Level 90
Oh. I tried to press F1 and the menu came up with scribbles and nothingness...    
  ? Im guessing it is because Im using the enhanced version =\

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 91
ever used firefox?
no?
ever opened the events commands window?
yes?

then you should know what tabs are, notice how there are tabs in f1, click on them 1 by 1 until you reach the right place, a word of warning: one of them is not what you are looking for, it's just before the right one though
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
You always seem to be an ass to people.

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 91
people always seem to be morons who can't understand the obvious, and when i explain the obvious they are insulted.
get that?
holy shit my sig was big!