RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Victory level up Screen

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I need a victory screen where only if you level up comes up. The status screen of the character who levels up comes up and you can assign stat points to put into your character as well as choose to learn a new ability or not if they get one at that level. anyone know what I mean?

They'll eat you!

Rep:
Level 91
heh i can make such thing in events that will run the entire game though will only allow you to put points into stats and will allow you to learn skills for skill points, as well as leveling them up
if a player runs it without points it will go "not enough stat/skill points"

cons: players will have to run it on their own by pushing a button and we all know how hard that is
and every hero will require programing due to having special bonuses for say agi when they level up (1 point in agi = agi +2 for that char or something) and due to skills that are changed from one hero to another, and due to the fact that it's also the only way to do it ;)
(same event for all but with minor changes)

tell me if you want it and i'll start working on it asaifli (as soon as i feel like it :P) won't take me long though ;)
holy shit my sig was big!

Alright so! Let us see what you mean

They'll eat you!

Rep:
Level 91
i don't think it took me too long :P

here you go:
megaupload mirror:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4SSW5ARU

zupload mirror:
http://z13.zupload.com/file.php?filepath=14726

have fun ;)

Yeah that seems to work to a certain extent. I't'll take me a while to fully understand what you did there though

They'll eat you!

Rep:
Level 91
well if you face any problems just ask