RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hero Story- Dragons

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I really need help with the game, and can anyone help me?

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
What part are you stuck at?

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

I'm stuck at the part where you have to cloak and get past all the lizard gaurd things... and if you go down and left, you see a man in a red cloak, next to a red book. It's north of the town. There's a sleeping guard on the left, you cloak as him, walk into the house, and you're suppose to cast sleep on the guard, but it says i dont have enough energy to... but my guy has 30/30 MP... it wont work, and i can't get any further without it.. can you help?

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
I don't seem to rember that part Sorry  :|

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

ok.. i'll try to catch you on AIM, and send you pictures, maybe that'll help? I really need help.. all my characters are level 30 and i cant cast sleep outside of battle...

Nevermind, i got past that, part, now i can't find the third dragon (the one at the flame temple). The spirit guy told me to find the three "god" dragons?

you don't do the god dragons, until after you get the dragon at the flame temple, i forgot its name.

where would i be able to find this game

Gaming Hearts Studios Director

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Speaking of this game, can someone help me? I just got the 3rd Dragon, the Chamelion, and I don't know what to do! Thanks!

Rep:
Level 91
My virsion of the game always say when i press start new game

can not find hero 001

whats going on or do i have a crapy virsion of the game[/quote]

Rep:
Level 91
oh crap sorry my comp was stuffing up so it must have posted it 3 times sorry for filling it up

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
could you tell me how to get to the third continent?