RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rpg maker 2k

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Alright, I did everything, set messaging, made soem awsome stuff, but when I play it theres no messages, no buttons, no options, nothing. How do I fix it?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
What do you mean?

How long can you go into the game?

Does it open? (start screen)
Can you start a new game and go to the map?
Can you control your hero?
Is nothing happening when you use the action button on the event you created?
Is it something else?

Alright, like when u set a a message or something. And then you go to it. The message wont pop up. And in battles. You can select stuff. But theres no words. Nothing telling u what ur selecting. And I have one more question. What is Idraw characters? IT was is one of the downloads for tutorials on how to do summoning spells.

Also I need help with trees. I can walk over trees and that not right ><.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Edit: Removed the smilie

Try open the DataBase (F8) and go to the Vocabulary.
Is there text present?

Quote from: wolfclaw_1234
Also I need help with trees. I can walk over trees and that not right ><.

Go into your database, click on the chipsets tab, and select the map you want to set the passability for.  There's a box with and O and an X that should say Set Passability on it.  Click that.  All the tiles with an O are able to be walked over, and all the X'd out tiles are impassable.  Stars mean that the tile will appear over the hero.

And as for text not appearing- make sure to check the vocabulary tab in your database like Zeriab said.  If there's text there and it isn't appearing, reinstall the RM2000 fonts into your Windows/Fonts folder.

Ok thanks. I fixed the problem with words by myself, there was a patch that was made for that problem.