RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Quick way from rucksack to ACCESSORY

Rep:
Level 89
Anyone have or can make script, which will be release by pressing action button on item in menu and then this item will be place into ACCESSORY in equip menu? Please, it's really important! ^ ^
Regards,
Mike

Rep:
Level 91
so hmm you want to make a parallel process event, that look like:

Code: [Select]

if button C is pressed then
-add armor: +accessory item (it's in the armors button for some reason)
-change equips(hero X): accessory= accessory item
else
-change equips(hero X): accessory= none
-remove armor: -accessory item

(which you can of course pass the item adding if you already have the accessory and pass the unequpping too..)

but instead of doing it you want a script?

ok!
then have fun waiting  :^^:
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
Oh yes! I have great idea. You've helped me, thanks.  :)

But I have another problem... I want to jump into ITEMS [rucksack] without menu [ESC]. By pressing any key, I need script...?  :^^:

Ps. Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.
Regards,
Mike

Rep:
Level 91
yeah, an easy one though, look at the "link" between the menu window and the inventory window and make the same thing only without the menu and condition the script with a pressing of a key

Rep:
Level 89
Sorry, but I don't understand.  :(  Maybe you can make tutorial for me or sth? I'll be very thankful.
Regards,
Mike

Rep:
Level 91
i wasn't too clear.
i hope that will clear it up:

Rep:
Level 89
Yay, cool. Thanks so much!  :^^: You're great helper.
But in that case when I'll leave rucksack I'll be in menu. =/ I must change SCENE_ITEM, but... how?  :lol:

And one more thing... Can I  change resolution of game window? But not ALT + ENTER, I want smaller! xd I want to resize screen from tiles 32x32 to 16x16 like in RM2003. Is that posibble?
Regards,
Mike

Rep:
Level 91
in scene_item change line 71 from
$scene = Scene_Menu.new(0)

to
$scene = Scene_Map.new

as for the 2nd question, i am sure it's possible in one way or another, but i have no idea how to do that, sorry

Rep:
Level 89
Ok, but really thanks very much.   :wink:
Regards,
Mike