RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blitzball

Rep:
Level 89
Is there a script so that wen u sav ur game at a save point (if u av sdave points in ur game like ma) that there is a play blitzball option?
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
again i must say that you need to formulate your sentences a bit better most people on these forums do not used shortened words as without them it is clearer to the reader

you wanted blitball type mini-game when you activate a save point

the actual selection of blitball could be done by the show choices command:

choice1:save
choice2: blitzball
choice3: cancel

under choice two youd have
run scrip or somthing

unfourtunately blitball would be a hude script that i cannot write maybe someone else can find a script in existance that will help you.