RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[omg] OMG Giving stuff away!

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
[omg] - I wish to give this domain name away www.flamingeagleproductions.com i have no use for it. I don't mind who has it (well one or two people i would refuse :-P)

The thing is it would just be the domain name. no webhosting or webspace. So provided you have some webspace that supports DNS i you can have it. I also have another domain name to give away but not till this one is gone.

Post here if you want it, giving a reason aswell  :^^:  lol (thought seeing peoples reasons would be interesting. Also if you don't have webspace i would be able to give it you for
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.