RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
as ani of u geezers got a workin ATB script thatl'l...

Rep:
Level 89
as ani of u geezers got a workin ATB script that'l work wi my summon thingy cos the last atb thingy i got ony worked wi mi party wen i summoned a god the ATB bar didn't fill up wot shud i do to fix this? :|
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

Rep:
Level 89
Also if ani of u scripters av got a script so that insted of avin attack,skill,defend and item on the battle command window. How do you make it so it says: attack,magic,Sumon ( i already have summons), skill and item and if I am fighting as A summon it has dismiss on top of item? :?
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

Rep:
Level 90
first use the edit button and there may be a script for it at http://rmxp.net
i belive
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 89
thanks geezer

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: Joey_Noob
thanks geezer

dont call us geezers.