RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Get Rid of Japanese Text Junk

Rep:
Level 89
Very interesting thing I found out.

If you have a downloaded version of rmxp and would like to get rid of all the funky japanese comments in your script editor AND convert it to English? here's what you need to do.

Download this file from an attachment at my site here.

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=rmxp&act=Attach&type=post&id=2305

After you've downloaded that Script file find your RPGMaker XP home data folder.

Usually its:

My Computer : C Drive : My Program Files: Enterbrain: Data

Replace the old Script file with the current.

Start a new project and you'll see a dramatic result.
Would you like to support a new rmxp community? If so then you should join:

Rep:
Level 91
:O_o:
wanna hear something really funny?
since this scriptidy scripto thing comes with the "legal" rmxp i just replaced it with my p.knights script file

but then i noticed something smells funny, for me, when i remove the legal version seeing as it otherwise will annoy me with it's stupid "30 days left bastard so pay up" messages , every project with the replaces script gonna have a funny acting menu

i am not sure whats up with that, but that's the reason i avoid using the legal script file in the illegal version.. Xx

does it happen to you too? Oo (and er.. did you manage to solve it? Oo)
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
lol

I hope I didn't jack anything up lol

Personally I have never used the legal version of rmxp.

And personally I probably won't lol

This is my mentality.

If I'm not going to get paid for something I"m making on a program, why should I pay for the program?

Whack phylosophy but it works.

Is your thing ok though? Did I screw something up?  :shock:

Rep:
Level 91
nothing that i couldn't fix easily -.-
btw if you didn't have the legal (or trial version legal) how the hell did you get the translated scripts file? Oo
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
My scripting mentor has the legal version and he posted a demo.

Turns out that's just what is necessary for the illegal version  :^^:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
You do realize your philosophy is flawed right?

Do you use Microsoft word, or any other Word Proccessor? More than likely your not going to get paid for things you create with those... -_-

Think using that mentality for a while.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
Yes I do and no I haven't looked at it like that.  :shock:

Doesn't matter anyway I have to get it today. Mandatory for a friends site.

Anyway I didn't know that signatures could be that long.

Well anyway that was really offtopic but here's something that's not.

The Script Data file is something that is only for Downloaded version of RPGMaker XP.

How's that? lol

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
actually i DID translate the PK edition if plus the heplp file. its all translated properly to so there is no real prob with it. but for some reson even to i replaced the japenese font wiht english ones ppl who dont have japenese fonts still get squares whcih is relly buggin me so actually i am re writing them on microsoft word to avoid that unvariabely weird error glitch(forgive my grammar and spelling it is horrible)