RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hate to ask but can't find one anywhere

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
hey, i admit i am a newbie to rpg maker xp,  i was wondering if anyone knows of a script that will allow you to change your equipment during the battle system. . . i don't know ruby so i was wondering if anyone could either point me to a llink for a script that does this, or if someone could create one for me. . .  hate to ask as i could imagin this takes time. . .

any help with this is greatly appreciated!

I dream of a brighter future, one where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned!

Rep:
Level 91
hmm i haven't tried making a script though look in here:
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4647

a part of the weapon leveling event system enables you to equip and unequip weapons inside the battle, you can remove the leveling up easily if you want, that's as close of a solution i can give you atm.

(ps, some1 said the link doesn't work, so if it doesn't for you too then tell me)
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
the link still doesn't work, the website you uploaded it to not only says that it's 0 bytes but when you try to download it anyways, it just comes back with an error page.

I dream of a brighter future, one where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned!