RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] A script that makes the main button "A"

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I want the button you use to be "A" instead of "Enter". Sorry if you dont need a script to do this but i dont know and im a noob.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Uhm... Yeah. This won't be fun. Hopefully, you're using the legal version, or the input command may be different. The 'best' way to do this is to look through every script and if you find:

Code: [Select]
if Input.trigger?(Input::C)

replace it with:

Code: [Select]
if Input.trigger?(Input::A)

How I would do that is, on every script, press Ctrl+H to pull up the 'Replace' command box. Where it asks for 'Find what:', put in the first code, and where it asks 'Replace with:', put in the second code. Then press 'Replace All'. This will find and replace every instance of the C input command with A.

This will really quicken and automate the process. Do remember to backup your script thing first, cuz this 'should' work... I just havn't tested it.  :wink:

Good luck!
Project(s):
Dragonblade: First Awakening - Demo not yet available
Dragonblade: The Forum game - Join now!

Rep:
Level 91
or...
you can press f1 while inside any game and define the buttons the way you like it Oo
just a weird suggestion...
holy shit my sig was big!