RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Putting a video or story line at the beggining

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
How do i put a video or story line at the beggining when i push new game?

When you make an event set it on "Auto-Start" so that it will automatically play. Btw, if you confused about the difference between "Parallel Process" and "Auto-Start"

Parallel Process - Hero and events still operate with this on.
Auto Start - Hero and events will stop operating with this on.

Which means on Parallel the hero can move while on auto he can't.
Same with other events.

so all i do is at the first place put that event in the first map and set it to auto- start?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
yeh then make local switch A turn onafter movie and put in a new page then make the preconditions for that page local switch A on then do nothing with page 2's event...

thanx now all i have to do is make the video.