RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can you fix this script please?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Heres an excellent status menu, found it on another site. Cant remeber who made it, but Id cred him if remembered...
Edit:\\ Cred to mewsterus for this excellent script ^.^
Anyway, it isnt working for me, it may be cox I use RMXP - Knights edition.
Can someone fix it for me?

[code]# * Star Ocean Status Screen by mewsterus
# * To install, just insert this in a descriptive code slot right above Main
$large_pic_opacity = 200 # Opacity of the large character image
#===============================================================================
#

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 90
well i tried just deleting line 18 and adding the face thing that it askes for after u take out line 18 but then there was no words so i tried srry
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Lol, you can't delete that!
Here this'll work...

# * Star Ocean Status Screen by mewsterus
# * To install, just insert this in a descriptive code slot right above Main
$large_pic_opacity = 200 # Opacity of the large character image
#===============================================================================
#

Rep:
Level 90
hey man i usally delet stuff from scripts when i get an error sometimes it works others not so well
and the status menu is cool.
but there one problem if u let them type  in there name it will ask for another picture with the name they chose  :|
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: wildrj
hey man i usally delet stuff from scripts when i get an error sometimes it works others not so well
and the status menu is cool.
but there one problem if u let them type  in there name it will ask for another picture with the name they chose  :|

I'm no scripter, but I can tell you that it's probably almost always a BAD idea to just delete whatever line is giving you the error, and then doing nothing to fix it. You may not get an error when you start playing, and maybe not when you use the script, but somewhere, something isn't working properly, meaning you probably aren't getting the full usage out of your script.
:tinysmile:

See look at that, someone that doesn't know script knows that.
Anywho, nothing should be wrong with it.
I just told him how to prevent that, if he has any questions he can PM me about.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Lol, yeah. I started to study Ruby a bit, so iI actually figured this out a a day or two ago lol, sadly, I couldnt get online to post that here :/
Thanks tho, greatly appreciated.

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 91
Yes delete nothing it's work!
I'm the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

http://qualquek.miniville.fr/
http://www.dailymotion.com/bookmarks/ojah/video/x27l78_jake-simpson-stevie-wonder-isnt-she_music

My padawan (Tsunokiette) and me :p
http://www.team-aaa.com/root/profile.php?enter_id=614556
http://www.esl.eu/fr/player/2609080/
I'm French so forgive my bad english!

Rep:
Level 90
o well anyways im no scripter so eh only know enough to edit scripts vary small edits like a line or 2  anyways i know a diffrent laanguage but it dosent work with rmxp so its hopeless im trying to laern ruby but my laptop dont have a command prompt have to come to the big computerto learn it just not to fun having to be in one room all the time opps got of subject srry.
Yay i got a zoo sort of