RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Question!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I'm trying to have a battle and lose then have the hero wake up. When I tell it to restor his HP it goes to a game over screen.... How can I restor his HP when he wakes up? :?

Well, I do know after you do that on 2000/2003 you should put "Complete Healing" command right after you die.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Thanks for the help! :whoa:

Rep:
Level 90
Actually on the monster groups page make another one and put the monsters or monster you want. then in the event box make an event to say you have like one hp or you die your teleported to the map (then wutever map name is and location) I haven't reely looked in that yet :P but I do no u can use that  :D

BPKS0 that is to time consuming.
Why do that when you could as eaisly set it up in one code in Common Events? Anywho the question has been answered.

Rep:
Level 89
well, it would not work for if u lose, but if u beat him then the screen shakes, then transfer ur playingto bed or somthink, then change his battle graphics to down 01
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker